SolsticeScape
Welcome to SolsticeScape.

Please make sure you have voted in the past 24 hours.
>>> Vote4Solstice.tk
SolsticeScape
Welcome to SolsticeScape.

Please make sure you have voted in the past 24 hours.
>>> Vote4Solstice.tk
SolsticeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolsticeScape

SolsticeScape

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SolsticeScape Client 2.0 has been released! It is now required to play the Server. Please go to the "Client Download" section of the Forums to download it.

Far Casting Should not Be Legal!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Far Casting Should not Be Legal! Empty
PostSubject: Far Casting Should not Be Legal!   Far Casting Should not Be Legal! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Hello, Tank here just trying to discuss about far casting, it's very cheap considering 80% of the pkers tend to do it. I know its legal in solstice but it's very difficult for the people who are fighting the far caster do get a change to attack, or kill them. My idea would be a 3 day ban for far casting but nothing more. Perm ban or Ip Ban are to over rated when it comes to this case.

Hope you look into it sometime.

Thanks--- Tank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Casting Should not Be Legal!   Far Casting Should not Be Legal! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Sorrry for my spelling mistake --- i put change in stead of chance. my bad!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Casting Should not Be Legal!   Far Casting Should not Be Legal! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:35 pm

i think you should not fight melee / magic, bad idea , then your prevent it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Casting Should not Be Legal!   Far Casting Should not Be Legal! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:23 pm

I don't like farcasting Razz its annoying because I get allot of complaints about farcasting and people crying about it. So yeaa but im not sure on what the punishment should be Razz. Idea! you get a 3 day ban from magic! lololl but idk.

vote4solstice.tk <------- go there noooow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Casting Should not Be Legal!   Far Casting Should not Be Legal! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:23 pm

3 day ban would be retarded. and if u see him with mage gear. don't just bring melee. unless your stupid. bring hybrid gear. or just range/mage him back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Far Casting Should not Be Legal!   Far Casting Should not Be Legal! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:09 am

I'll have to agree with Noodle.
Range or mage them right back :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far Casting Should not Be Legal!   Far Casting Should not Be Legal! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Far Casting Should not Be Legal!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SolsticeScape :: Server Discussion :: Guides-
Jump to: