SolsticeScape
Welcome to SolsticeScape.

Please make sure you have voted in the past 24 hours.
>>> Vote4Solstice.tk
SolsticeScape
Welcome to SolsticeScape.

Please make sure you have voted in the past 24 hours.
>>> Vote4Solstice.tk
SolsticeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolsticeScape

SolsticeScape

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SolsticeScape Client 2.0 has been released! It is now required to play the Server. Please go to the "Client Download" section of the Forums to download it.

Rickay Booby's Farming Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rickay Booby's Farming Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rickay Booby's Farming Guide   Rickay Booby's Farming Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:05 am

Well first you need seeds, and you can get these by going to Cave teleport under your magic book, there you will find Druids, kill them for seeds. Now go to your magic book again and use the skill area teleportl. Once in skills area talk to the fishing master, he will teleport you close to the farming area. Now walk west to the bank. Then right after the bank head north, you should now see the farming patches. NOTE: if you didnt get farming tools you can get them at the skilling area stores. Happy farming hope this helped you out Smile

Rickay Booby

Rickay Booby's Farming Guide 011310

Rickay Booby's Farming Guide 011510

Rickay Booby's Farming Guide 011610

Rickay Booby's Farming Guide 011710

Rickay Booby's Farming Guide 011910

Rickay Booby's Farming Guide 012010
Back to top Go down
Exile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rickay Booby's Farming Guide   Rickay Booby's Farming Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Split into a separate Guide; Nice job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickay Booby's Farming Guide   Rickay Booby's Farming Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Thannks Exile cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickay Booby's Farming Guide   Rickay Booby's Farming Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:56 pm

mate thers an easier way to farm, ingame il show u later Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickay Booby's Farming Guide   Rickay Booby's Farming Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:21 am

yes now you can just buy the seeds at the general store in skill area cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickay Booby's Farming Guide   Rickay Booby's Farming Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:12 pm

lol.. and another farm atch closer then ur 1 :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickay Booby's Farming Guide   Rickay Booby's Farming Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:54 pm

Rickay you should edit this but nice job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickay Booby's Farming Guide   Rickay Booby's Farming Guide I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:31 pm

name, did u change ur username???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickay Booby's Farming Guide   Rickay Booby's Farming Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:13 am

ii good guide but doesnt really explain which person who can get the tools off cos i tried and i never can find the tools Sad. where can u get them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickay Booby's Farming Guide   Rickay Booby's Farming Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:46 am

true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickay Booby's Farming Guide   Rickay Booby's Farming Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:13 am

you dont need tools. just plant the seed and it farms just like that for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickay Booby's Farming Guide   Rickay Booby's Farming Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:44 am

It was a good guide when u had to farm that way :[) soo yea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickay Booby's Farming Guide   Rickay Booby's Farming Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:50 am

how old is this again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rickay Booby's Farming Guide   Rickay Booby's Farming Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rickay Booby's Farming Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SolsticeScape :: Server Discussion :: Guides-
Jump to: