SolsticeScape
Welcome to SolsticeScape.

Please make sure you have voted in the past 24 hours.
>>> Vote4Solstice.tk
SolsticeScape
Welcome to SolsticeScape.

Please make sure you have voted in the past 24 hours.
>>> Vote4Solstice.tk
SolsticeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolsticeScape

SolsticeScape

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SolsticeScape Client 2.0 has been released! It is now required to play the Server. Please go to the "Client Download" section of the Forums to download it.

-- Our Goodbye, and My Apology --

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Exile
Admin

-- Our Goodbye, and My Apology -- Empty
PostSubject: -- Our Goodbye, and My Apology --   -- Our Goodbye, and My Apology -- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:17 am

Before you start reading this, please realize it may be much more dramatic than it needs to be or should be. And I'll be honest, as I typed this a few tears were shed.

"NOOB"

"FAGGOT"

"GAY"

Go F*ck yourselves if you think I'm "Gay" just because I cared about this community. What I'm typing right now is exactly how I feel, so please don't criticize me for it.

Dear SolsticeScape Members,

I am very sorry to be the one to tell all of you this, but today was the last day that SolsticeScape 317 as you know it will be online. It hopefully became clear to everyone that Austin and Myself have lost interest in maintaining the server.

However, when I stop to think of each and every loyal player this server has, and all the people who have worked so hard to promote this server and help it grow, and how much time everyone spent playing the server it kills me inside to know that I've not only disappointed all of you, but I've wasted your time.

Many memories were made through this server, and I met a lot of great people. Sir Zamorak, Frazoo, Follo Follo, Name 0f It, F 3 A R, just to name a few. So many more of you talked to me regularly I can't remember you all. The time spent chilling at Home standing on my wall will never be forgotten Crying or Very sad Very Happy

I've always hated saying goodbye, and I think that's why when Austin and I decided to do this, I was hit so hard with the actual thought of shutting down. What I've decided to do is leave the Forums open for a few days. I've deleted everyone's Forum account, that way no details can be shared during this time, unless people decide on their own to give each other contact information.

So, in closing, I would again like to say thank you to everyone who tried so hard to make this whole community work, and how I can't apologize enough for disappointing you all like this and honestly just wasting your time.

Goodbye SolsticeScape 317,

Your Former Owner but Friend Forever,

- Exile.
Back to top Go down
frazoo

frazoo

PostSubject: exile   -- Our Goodbye, and My Apology -- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:43 pm

hey, this is frazoo...obviously, and i have been trying to get in touch with you about something, so if you can message me at frazzoo@hotmail.com that would be great =) thanks for making solstice, it was a fun server to play with a great community and owners while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Sir Zamo

PostSubject: Re: -- Our Goodbye, and My Apology --   -- Our Goodbye, and My Apology -- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Wow Sad fuck me...... well exile im going to tell you something..... you didn't waste my time at all.... It was waay funn Very Happy thanks for making me a moderator too Very Happy I tried to fight off teh hackers and dupers as hard as i could xD but it was all fun. Thanks for letting us just play, if this is a joke Fuck me again Razz but yeaa... I guess since i made this e-mail address people can talk to meh -> sirzam(zero is in this spot)rak@aim.com

Bye Austin, Bye Exile, Bye Morgus, Katie, Kamo, F 3 a r, Rickay Booby, Heaven Aero, Hell Aero, Johnpker, and hell even Blits.
(sorry if i forgets ur name)

But most of all bye Solstice..... it has been funn.

Thanks for all the fun again exile and austin xD
Back to top Go down
zest

PostSubject: goodbye   -- Our Goodbye, and My Apology -- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:53 pm

[b] sorry this had to happen i mean, it wasnt a waste of time, exile me sir zam and morogus had probably the best time i think you can on a private server. i knew that when i finaly turned my computer on after a day at school, the first thing i do is play solstice and i cant belive this is happening. its just the way the cookie crumbles i guess. so peace out and sit back to enjoy the things we have done, and hope we can keep in toutch, any one who wants to keep in toutch my hot mail is shawn_oleary66@hotmail.com Sad R I P solstice scape and all its glory
Back to top Go down
Kamo

PostSubject: Re: -- Our Goodbye, and My Apology --   -- Our Goodbye, and My Apology -- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:54 am

Hey, this is Kamo and id just like to say you didnt waiste my time i had great times on this server so bye austin exile sir zammy few friends keep in touch my email is drex136@hotmail.com and espcially R.I.P Solstice):
Back to top Go down
hell aer

PostSubject: Re: -- Our Goodbye, and My Apology --   -- Our Goodbye, and My Apology -- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:58 am

dude this was the first rps i had ever been on and it was so fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- Our Goodbye, and My Apology --   -- Our Goodbye, and My Apology -- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- Our Goodbye, and My Apology --
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SolsticeScape :: SolsticeScape - News, Donations, and Downloads :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: