SolsticeScape
Welcome to SolsticeScape.

Please make sure you have voted in the past 24 hours.
>>> Vote4Solstice.tk
SolsticeScape
Welcome to SolsticeScape.

Please make sure you have voted in the past 24 hours.
>>> Vote4Solstice.tk
SolsticeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolsticeScape

SolsticeScape

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SolsticeScape Client 2.0 has been released! It is now required to play the Server. Please go to the "Client Download" section of the Forums to download it.

How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards) Empty
PostSubject: How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards)   How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:34 pm

1) Pick What Donator Package You want. (Listed Below)

2) Click The Donate Button Above:
(Note: In order to see the Donate button, you need to have HTML enabled.)
To enable HTML, follow these steps:
Go to your Profile > Preferences > Always allow HTML > Yes)

3) Enter the Amount that you need to donate for your package.

4) Continue the Paypal Steps and make a thread in "Donations" called "I Donated - [InGame Username]

5) Include a Screenshot of your final checkout. The Screenie must be clear and unedited. Don't resize it. (You can block your toolbar if you want.)

6) Wait for a response. Only Austin can add the Donator Icon or Donator Points.Be Patience. If you donated correctly you will most likely get your package within a few hours.

7) Enjoy being a SolsticeScape Donator!

*************** DONATOR PACKAGES *********

$3 USD = 10 Donar Points + Donar Symbol in game. (Allows use of ::talk command)

$5 USD = Firecape (Auto Protects) + Donar Symbol Ingame

$6 USD = Dragon Claws (25 Points) Untradeable and Auto Protect on Death(1 Pair). + Donar Symbol In Game

$10 USD = 50 Donar Points + Donar Symbol In game

$15 USD = 200 PKP Points + Donar Symbol In Game (The PVP items are Trade-able and will auto protect one on death even if skulled.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards)   How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:45 pm

can we donate runescape accounts and still get stuff?
Back to top Go down
Exile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards)   How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:26 pm

hell aero wrote:
can we donate runescape accounts and still get stuff?

As of now, we do not accept RuneScape accounts for Donations. We accept Paypal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards)   How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:34 pm

what is the minimum amount of money we can donate
Back to top Go down
Exile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards)   How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:03 pm

hell aero wrote:
what is the minimum amount of money we can donate

$3.00 USD.
Back to top Go down
taladon str

taladon str

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards)   How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:20 pm

i don't have any money to donate but i have some little runescape accounts that I have and was wondering i would get in reward for the account....

Look up on highscore's if you will and please message me and tell me what i could get for it...

username: Chipo62
Back to top Go down
taladon str

taladon str

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards)   How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:22 pm

oh... sorry.. didn't see post about that you guys did not accept runescape accounts anymore....

my regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards)   How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Donate Correctly & Benifits of Donating (Donating Rewards)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SolsticeScape :: SolsticeScape - News, Donations, and Downloads :: Donations-
Jump to: