SolsticeScape
Welcome to SolsticeScape.

Please make sure you have voted in the past 24 hours.
>>> Vote4Solstice.tk
SolsticeScape
Welcome to SolsticeScape.

Please make sure you have voted in the past 24 hours.
>>> Vote4Solstice.tk
SolsticeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolsticeScape

SolsticeScape

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SolsticeScape Client 2.0 has been released! It is now required to play the Server. Please go to the "Client Download" section of the Forums to download it.

Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0   Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Welcome to the SolsticeScape 2.0 plan thread.

Here I'll plan out what I'm hoping to be the future of SolsticeScape. You might be thinking to yourself that SolsticeScape is fine and doesn't need to be played with. It might be, but the goal of this is to add hundreds of more hours of game-play to it. This won't be an easy update and it may even come in chunks but I'm hoping to get it here and smoothly.

I have named this project SolsticeScape 2.0 and it will require a client update (SolsticeScape Client 2.0, most likely the first thing released.).

Here I'll Start Listing Potential Updates:

K'ril Tsutsaroth:
K'ril is a hopefully new added monster to SolsticeScape. It would be another teleport option inside the place before teleporting to Bandos.

Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0 K'ril_Tsutsaroth

Kree'arra:
Kree would be similar to Kril but would have different drops and require a different fighting style. It would also be another teleport option within Godwars.

Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0 Kree'arra

Tormented Demon:
These would be a monster inside the wild such as KBD and Chaos Ele. They would drop new items such as Dragon Plates Wink.

Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0 Tormented_Demonc

More Detailed Barbarian Assault Version:
This would simply replace some of the NPC's there with ones that match better to Runescape. One example is the Animated Rune Armor.

Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0 Runite_Animated_armour

Corporeal Beast:
Would most likely be the hardest monster in SolsticeScape. It would be multi and would most likely drop the Unreleased Spirit Shields people have seen me wear Razz.

Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0 Corporeal_Beast1

Kalphite Queen:
Very simple one. Would most likely be in it's place were it is in Runescape and drop Dragon chains and Two-Hands.

Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0 KQ_Museum

Giant Mole:
The Giant Mole is one of my favs. Really hoping to get him in here and he'd prob drop skiller items(in large amounts).

Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0 Giant_moal

Revenants???:
Maybe i could include a few of these with a range of anything past level 40 Surprised. Just a thought, may never happen.

Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0 Hd_revenant_knight

New Working Items

Tele Tabs

Teletabs could be used to reach locations not provided by the spellbook faster. They would most likely be sold at the Rune store.

Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0 Varrock_tablet

Dagon'hai Robe Set

Hoping to add this set to SolsticeScape. Would be dropped by Tormented Demons and be very similar to Runescape's.

Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0 Dagon'hai_robe

****Thread Still Under Construction****

Last edited by Austin on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0   Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Res.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0   Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Res.
Back to top Go down

Res.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0   Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Plans: SolsticeScape 2.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SolsticeScape :: SolsticeScape - News, Donations, and Downloads :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: