SolsticeScape
Welcome to SolsticeScape.

Please make sure you have voted in the past 24 hours.
>>> Vote4Solstice.tk
SolsticeScape
Welcome to SolsticeScape.

Please make sure you have voted in the past 24 hours.
>>> Vote4Solstice.tk
SolsticeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolsticeScape

SolsticeScape

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SolsticeScape Client 2.0 has been released! It is now required to play the Server. Please go to the "Client Download" section of the Forums to download it.

Client Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Client Help Empty
PostSubject: Client Help   Client Help I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:45 am

Currently I am unable to log onto Solsticescape, which I'm not for sure if it's my computer or the server.

Anyways someone may be able to help, the client will load fine and then when I type in my username and password, or any username and password for that matter, it will say "Error Connecting To Server"

and I do have the most update Java, I just can't seem to find out the issue.
Back to top Go down

Client Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Client Help   Client Help I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:11 am

Well, if you have not downloaded client version 2.0 it will not allow you to log on. try this then private message me if this dose not work.
Back to top Go down

Client Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Client Help   Client Help I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:41 am

Yeah I have downloaded version 2.0 and 1.2 and neither of them will work, which is really confusing haha.
I mean it works fine on my other computer but on this one it says the "Error Connecting to Server"
Back to top Go down

Client Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Client Help   Client Help I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:01 pm

Oh, dont know what to say to that one. Play on other computer =[)
Back to top Go down

Client Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Client Help   Client Help I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Umm, guys if you try to download using the mega-upload link it would give the "this file is temporarily unavailable", Just wanted to tell ya ... the media fire works fine tho Smile, i just started ! thanks!
Back to top Go down

Client Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Client Help   Client Help I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:26 pm

You could try to re-download server Surprised. I would do it by mediafire- open/save - (wait till its done)- selecti it and extract to desktop Very Happy- then click it- then run client Very Happy thats all i know that might fix it Razz hope it helped :[)
Back to top Go down

Client Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Client Help   Client Help I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Hey, guys just go on frugooscape.net and type "solsticescape" in search box, thats how i found it.
Back to top Go down

Client Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Client Help   Client Help I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 11:58 pm

thats weird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Client Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Client Help   Client Help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Client Help
Page 1 of 1