SolsticeScape
Welcome to SolsticeScape.

Please make sure you have voted in the past 24 hours.
>>> Vote4Solstice.tk
SolsticeScape
Welcome to SolsticeScape.

Please make sure you have voted in the past 24 hours.
>>> Vote4Solstice.tk
SolsticeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolsticeScape

SolsticeScape

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SolsticeScape Client 2.0 has been released! It is now required to play the Server. Please go to the "Client Download" section of the Forums to download it.

Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide! Empty
PostSubject: Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide!   Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:39 am

Okay so mining is a pretty simple skill on this server but this is mostly just to let you know how to do it and at what levels.

Okay okay,
Step 1: First you will need to head to your spell book and click on the Skilling Area teleport, or the Camelot teleport.
Next ( yes still step 1! ) you will need to look around for a dwarf named Nurmof, he should be North of the banker and buy a rune pickaxe from him ( or any pick axe really I don't think there is a difference )

Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide! Picbef10

Step 2: Now you will need to head a bit South West of the banker and you will find the many types of ores.
Now you must start with the most east two, the Tin (silver) or Copper (brown) you will mine these until level 30.

Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide! Pic110

Step 3: Now you will be probably level 31ish and you will move up TWO rocks to the West, which is a really confusing rock color next to Mithril (Blue) but you will be mining Coal (weird color rock) until level 55.

Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide! Pic210

Step 4: Now that you are level 55 you will move up to Mithril (blue) until you get to level 70!

Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide! Pic310

Step 5: Now that you are level 70 ( pretty easy huh?!! ) you will move one more rock West to Adamant (green) until you are level 85 and your final rock.

Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide! Pic410

Step 6: Now you've made it to level 85 congrats! You should really admire your hard work!
Okay so first off Rune (bright blue) will give you a whopping 10k experience each ore ( which sucks but eh ) and you can sell to the general store for 88k each!!!!! Which makes this the best money making possibility ( or should be ) on the server!
So nows the long run all the way to 99!

Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide! Pic_510

Now for a little Extra information, when making this guide I actually did mine all the way so I could tell you this and I hope it helps.
I'm going to post a picture but if you can't see it then you should know that it takes, 6 Tin ore, 28 Coal, 95 Mithril ore, and 360 Adamant ore to get 85 mining.
Just a tid bit of info, and if I ever do reach 99 Mining I'll post how many Rune ores it takes to get 99.

Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide! Pic_610

The End!
I think >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide!   Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:00 pm

Good guide, I like the ending how you show the ores.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide!   Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:16 pm

i like it its a very detailed guide Very Happy Keep up the good work Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide!   Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crayon's Simple 1 - 99 Mining Guide!
Page 1 of 1