SolsticeScape
Welcome to SolsticeScape.

Please make sure you have voted in the past 24 hours.
>>> Vote4Solstice.tk
SolsticeScape
Welcome to SolsticeScape.

Please make sure you have voted in the past 24 hours.
>>> Vote4Solstice.tk
SolsticeScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolsticeScape

SolsticeScape

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SolsticeScape Client 2.0 has been released! It is now required to play the Server. Please go to the "Client Download" section of the Forums to download it.

Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO**

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO** Empty
PostSubject: Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO**   Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO** I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:38 pm

Enjoy yall!! hope it has helped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO**   Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO** I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:46 am

Good good guide, however for a little of constructive critisism, I think it would have helped to show a variety of gear that people should wear ( should they be on a budget, or be a big spender ) and a view of your inventory so people know a good basic inventory to fight them.

And maybe even a simple drop information on what you can get from the Gods that you're killing, even a uncomplete one would be helpful.

But overall great guide, the video was really a good choice for this type of guide because its a more hands on guide that needs alot more steps than just a skill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO**   Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO** I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:54 pm

He wrote a novel lol. Nice guide but, weird musics ; [)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO**   Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Smile ) good guide x[) (i had to turn music off half way through tho) Smile but its all cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO**   Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO** I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:58 pm

music owns all LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO**   Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO** I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:49 am

Razz yep totally Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO**   Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO** I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:42 am

im loving it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO**   Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO** I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:08 pm

ikr? Very Happy gata get that Album Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO**   Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rickays GWD GUIDE!! **VIDEO**
Page 1 of 1